22 April 2012

❂ NYX Powder Blush SWATCHES & REVIEW ❂


I only bought 3 out of the 24 shades of powder blushes.
These 3 color (it was the name really... that caught my attention) stood out to me.




I bought the Cinnamon blusher from D-Tan since it was out of stock when I ordered it.
She was nice enough to sell me it since she bought an extra one. Thank you hun!!!


I have a farmer's tan :( My arms are darker from the rest of my body
so the blushes might look different on someone who's very fair.light or for someone really dark.

SWATCHES:

In order from L to R:
PB26 Rose Garden
PB27 Summer Peach
PB08 Cinnamon


 As you can tell Rose Garden & Summer Peach have gold shimmer in them.
I usually would not wear blushes with shimmer since I do have some large pores, but
they didn't enlarge my pores... the shimmer was very subtle on my cheeks & I really love the shades!



In these top two photos, the shimmer is not very noticeable. It will not make your
skin look greasy or too shiny in pictures or in real life = A+

Rose garden is a rosey dark pink tone. The golden shimmer in it really makes it pop and beautiful.
I love wearing this when I want my cheeks to have that dolly pink appearance.

All are very beautiful colors. My fav out of the 3 is Summer Peach. It looks very natural/neutral on
me, but at the same time it gives my face a glow. Great for summer! xD

Cinnamon is orange, but it doesn't make my skin unnatural & weird looking. I'm not a fan
of orange tans/skin so I was hesitant, but at the same time looking forward to this shade.
Cinnamon is matte so it won't over power the cheeks. It looks fairly natural on me. Not too orangey
but at the same time noticeable. It's hard to explain...


I give ❀❀❀❀❀/5 for color!
I really love these three shades!

Packaging/Size: ❀❀❀❀❀/5
Simple, compact, pyramid design on blush is cute
I'm more into simple packaging, even though I love cute designs...
I like the fact it looks more mature.

Application: ❀❀❀❀❀/5
No fallouts. I use the Sigma F84 brush to apply the blushes onto my cheeks.
I never see any loose powder go on the case. Glides on and easy to blend.

Lasting Power: ❀❀❀❀❀/5
I don't use primer, I just wear my foundation and it lasts all day for me.
I don't have to reapply it.

Texture: ❀❀❀❀❀/5
Soft & smooth, making it very blend-able

All in all ❀❀❀❀❀/5
I'm loving these blushes.

The usual blushes I use are from Tony Moly, Etude, Diamond, & Shiseido.
But for convenience NYX blushes are my go to :)

What do you guys think about the blushes? What are your fav shades?

Thanks 4 Reading! See ya next time! *:・゚✧

2 comments:

♥ Hi! 。◕ ‿ ◕。