17 April 2012

☼ 17 April 2012 Hair & Makeup ☼

Makeup:
Shiseido Integrate Eyeshadow Palette (Pink/Dark Pink/Beige/Glitter)
Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner (Black)
Eye Love Matsuge Lashes (Chihuahua Eyes)
HR Lash Queen Feline Blacks (Black)
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil (Milk)

- No Foundation -
My skin has been really irritated lately :/


Sorry for the crappy quality... I used my phone camera...
My hair went flat since I recorded this after 5-6 hours at skool.

Reason it's short is because I didn't talk... It's hard for me to talk since I have braces on...
Hopefully I can get them off soon :)

FYI: I'm not good at taking vids or pics... I'm still practicing and hopefully
I'll be able to do tutorials/vlogs soon.

Well...Thanks 4 Reading! See ya next time! *:・゚✧

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Hi! 。◕ ‿ ◕。