04 April 2012

♛ Lashes Galore ♛

LASHES!!!! Lots & Lots of Lashes!


Jae nii-chan & Pye-chan (bro & friend) sent me a package!!!
They told me they found some lashes on sale that reminded them of me. They said they
were gonna buy them, but they didn't tell me they sent them to me xD

It was a GREAT surprise! Super happy! Made
my day even greater. 

I received Diamond Lash Series 2 in No. 1 Glamour Eye
& No. 3 Angel Eye


I received all 3 of Kyary's EYEMAZING lashes


I can't wait to try them out. I really like No. 501's design
compared to the other two. I wonder what they will look like on me.


Here's a close-up of the lashes.


I also got the Eye Love Matsuge lashes. I got all of them
except the Pony lashes. They are exactly the same as the Decolog Who's Series in Rich.
Except they are a bit longer. 


There are 4 upper lashes & 2 bottom lashes.
The animal names of the lashes is cute & the colored cheetah print
is just ♥♥♥



What do you guys think about these lashes?


Another item I got is the EYEMAZING Super Fit lash adhesive.
Pye-chan uses this and says she loves it so she sent me one.
It comes with a pair of lashes that look like the EYEMAZING No. 502 lashes.


The only thing I hate about the packaging is that they are all
thin plastic packages. They can easily get damaged. Luckily Jae nii-chan & Pye-chan
put it in a very well... bubbly package :D

I came home late, luckily my neighbor signed for it and gave it
to me when I got home ♥
Well...

Thanks 4 Reading! See ya next time! *:・゚✧

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Hi! 。◕ ‿ ◕。