05 July 2012

♥ Liebster Award \(◕ヮ◕)/


ナニベリー tagged me and gave me the Liebster Award.
Usually I don't like doing these, but I'm doing it just for fun.

 The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
• The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.

The Rules:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember no tag backs!



11 Things About Me:
  1. I ♥♥♥ tattoos & piercings. I have 4 areas that are tatted and currently only 3 ear piercings. I used to have more
  2. I ♥ animals. I just think they are so cute & amazing. I want to open a sanctuary one day
  3. I ♥ baking & cooking. It's a passion rather than a career path. I often cook for my family & friends
  4. I ♥ dying & cutting my hair. It's become an obsession. I'm trying to stop or at least slow down
  5. I'm a daddy's girls. I ask/talk to my dad the most & we are really close. We hang out often
  6. I change style often. Makeup, clothes, accessories change so often I can't even keep up at times. I just like multiple styles & love mixing it up
  7. I used to travel alot (not anymore cuz of work & skool) In a year I traveled 5-6 times out of the country
  8. I ♥ alcohol. I especially like mixed drinks, but can down any liquor on its own.
  9. I dislike beer, but will drink it if I have to. I can drink it really fast XD
  10. I am rarely home. I take my laptop/kindle/phone everywhere.
  11. I hoard deco, stickers, pics, & random things that I think are cute ♥

Answers to Nani's Questions:


1. What made you first become interested in the fashion style that you are apart of?
When I was little I saw a group of gyarus walk past my mom & I. One girl caught my eyes. She was a manba & she was so pretty. I saw her quite often from then on, but I lost contact w/ her when I moved.

2. What are your most favorite cosmetic and fashion accessories?
Cosmetic: eyeliner, falsies, lipgloss, 
Fashion Accessories: hair bands, bracelets, rings, necklaces

3. What is your biggest and most embarrassing fashion mishap?
Because I was really tired, I wore nikes w/ my seifuku to skool... my seifuku was grey & pink, the shoes were bright aqua blue. I also wore a red hairband & brought my lime green backpack... it was a disaster.

4. Do you like Anime and/or Manga? If so, what are some of your favorites? :) 
I used to when I was younger, but I don't anymore

5. What is the last most delicious meal you were able to devour? :D
Last delicious meal I had devoured was my grandpa's & grandma's food in 2010 when I went back to Japan to visit them. 
Sukiyaki, Samgyupsal, lettuce wrap, BBQ, grilled seafood, unagi, & a bunch of other yummy stuff ^Q^

6. What is a look that you would like to see more of within the fashion communities?
IDK... I've seen so many looks, of which many are repeated. Maybe a mix of hime & rokku in the western community???

7. Are you in school currently? If so, what are you studying currently? :3
Yep in skool. Currently doing general ed, but majoring in business & fashion. I think I want to be a pattiseur now tho... I want to open a cafe w/ baked goods, confectionery, & coffee.

8. What is something that annoys you to the point of insanity?
Ignorance/Assumptions/Stereotypes. When people assume that you do certain things or are act a certain way because of the way you dress or look.
Ex. just cuz I'm asian doesn't mean I have chinky eyes!

9. Who is your most favorite music artist in the world?
I don't have just one D:
It would be a battle between
Lyn vs. Boni vs. Jamosa
I love these three soloists so much!

10. Do you feel as if your style or fashion interests will shift within the next 10 or 20 years?
I know it will. I like to mix it up & change things all the time.

11. What makes you the happiest about your life?
Family? lol. So much has happened to me, but I've always been able to come back to my family. What makes it better is that I have 2. My biological & my godparents 



11 people I think deserve this award:
  1. Erika
  2. Chaudie
  3. Lorraine
  4. Tomo
  5. Nami
  6. Mika
  7. Lolo
  8. P' Nan
  9. Alexa
  10. Anjell
  11. Amby


11 Questions for those Tagged:


  1. What is the #1 thing you would die w/out?
  2. What is/are your obsession(s)?
  3. What is your favorite animal?
  4. What is your phobia?
  5. Who do you envy/admire the most?
  6. Who do you love the most?
  7. What is one of your weaknesses?
  8. What is one of your strengths?
  9.  What are 3 things you can boast about?
  10. How crazii are you from a level 1-10? lol
  11. What makes you happiest?


I hope to hear from you guys soon =^-^=
Thanks for stopping by. See ya next time!


2 comments:

♥ Hi! 。◕ ‿ ◕。