29 April 2014

۵ Mary Kay Voxbox from Influenster ۵

Hey loves!
So I received the Mary Kay voxbox yesterday & was so excited to play with it.
I have never used Mary Kay cosmetics or products before.


I was really surprised at how much products were in this box. Usually you only receive up to 5 products to review >.< 

I am really happy that I received this box & I like the products so far.

If you are interested in these products, please continue reading 
The first product I want to show you guys is the powder brush.
Rating:

It's a large round top brush.
I washed this last night & used it this morning.
The brush did not shed except for 1-2 hairs that fell out.
The brush looked soft, but it's not that soft. My Sigma F82 is a lot softer than this one.
It's a bit scratchy/harsh for acne/sensitive skin like mine. 


Another brush that was included in the voxbox is Mary Kay's Cream Eye Color/Concealer Brush.
 Rating:
This brush is super soft!!! I love using it on my eyes! If only the powder brush used this type of hair in it. It can be used for either concealing or putting on cream eyeshadows. I tried both & it does it's job well. In the close-up you can see that I used this brush w/ the cream eyeshadow in this box.


The translucent powder packaging is something I really like!
Price: $16.00
Size: 0.39 oz
Rating:
The jar is plastic, lightweight, and small enough to carry in a makeup bag.
The pop up tabs in the jar slides so you can stop the powder from coming out of the bottom, which I think is great! You use/shake out what you need & you don't have to worry about spills! It's great to use all-over the skin, especially now that it's getting hot. I use it when I get oily.


I am loving is blush color!
Price: $12.00
Size: 0.18 oz
Rating:
 
It's a great color for summer! The only con for this is that it is really sparkly.
The color is a dark coral with gold shimmer. I wore it today & received loads of complements. Makes my face glow & look ready for the hot summer that is coming. It lasts a long time, I did not see it fade throughout the day even though I got a bit oily after 6-7 hours. These are also removable from the plastic container so you can put them in a custom palette.


There's no summer without a good bronzer!
Price: $18.00
Size: 0.3 oz
Rating:
The color is for light-medium skin, sadly now that it's hot, I am about 2 shades darker than I usually am. This color is noticeable on my cheeks, but it would have been better if this was a medium or medium-tan shade. It has shimmer in it, but it not over powering since they are very fine. These are also removable from the plastic container so you can put them in a custom palette.


Every gal needs a good black eyeliner.

Price: $18.00
Size: 0.15 oz
Rating:
This gel liner comes with a small travel brush that is expandable.
It's also in a glass jar, unlike all the other products, which are in plastic.
It's a very dark black!!! It's so creamy & just glides on so effortlessly with the brush.
I wore this for over 8 hours on my oily lids & they did not fade or budge at all.
I must say that this is one of the best eyeliners I've tried. It stayed even on my watery bottom lash line. Am totally going to purchase this in the future.


Summer calls for gold, shimmery eyes!
Price: $14.00
Size: 0.15 oz
Rating:
This cream eyeshadow is very silky & creamy. It glides on without any clumps.
The color is a shimmery gold/apricot which is versatile & goes with many looks.
You can use your fingers or a brush to apply it. It is long lasting (I had primer on, so I'm not sure about the lasting power of it without primer) and never creased up. Usually cream eyeshadows will crease on me after 2-3 hours but this one did not. I did not put any powder or eyeshadow over it.


Summer calls for sexy, juicy lips!
Price: $14.00
Size: 0.15 oz
Rating:
This gloss is a dark orange, shimmery, & sheen lipgloss. Though it is sheen, it shows up very well on my lips! It lasts a fairly long time. Worn alone it is very pretty, but it's also very pretty when I wear it over my MAC "So Chaud" Matte lipstick. The scent of this gloss is not chemical-ey, it's like a buttery smell... idk how to describe it. It's not nasty though.

 

Who doesn't want long, clump free lashes?
Price: $15.00
Size: 0.28 oz
Rating: 
I really like the brush for this mascara. It has long & shorter spikes so it gets every lash. It doesn't make my lashes clump or look like spider legs. My lashes looked longer & fuller. It is water-proof, flake free, & smudge free. I did not see any flaking or smudges from this mascara. Most mascaras, even though they are water-proof, they always flake on me & get all over my cheeks or in my eyes.



I swatched them on a piece of paper towel since my arms are alot darker now... you won't be able to see it on me.


I am very happy with all the products. Out of all the products I really liked the blush, eyeliner, & gel liner. I will probably purchase these in the future when I run out of these. The prices are also reasonable. 

* The products are complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster. I was not sponsored or am affiliated with Mary Kay in any way. These are my honest opinions about the products. *

If you are interested in the products, find a local Mary Kay consultant or order online
 --->HERE<---


Here are some selfies of me today w/ all the products on.



UP-Close of my face... So huge O_O


What do you think about these products?
Have you tried any of Mary Kay's products? If yes, which ones?

Thanks for stopping by!
See you next time! 

2 comments:

  1. Cool items! Love your make-up. ^^ You look great!

    http://nagareboshi9.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete

♥ Hi! 。◕ ‿ ◕。