28 April 2014

[REVIEW] Mizon Skin Recharge Activating Serum

Hey peeps!
Due to my clumsiness, I had smashed my SDcard a while back in my bag, so it took me a while to retake the pics.

BUT, this post is done & now up!


 
I have been using this product for over 2 months now, so I have a better feel of how this product works on my skin.

If you are interested in this product review, please keep reading! 

"This is the wrinkle-improving functional active serum whose formula builds up the basic physical power of the skin"

This is the applicator for the serum. It is the drop applicator but with a metal top for sucking up the serum, instead of the usual plastic piece.


Here, you can see the top of the applicator.

Contains: 50 ml

Packaging ♬♬♬♬/5:
Simplistic. Blue bottle with gold top & writing.
It's shiny/sheen bottle. Heavy glass, so it can shatter if dropped on a hard surface.
It's hard to see how much product is in there & how much is left.

Applicator/Application ♬♬♬♬/5:
Clean, simple, & sanitary. I like the drop applicator, but for this one, I'm not a big fan since when you push down on the applicator, you at most get the applicator half full.

Texture/Color:
The serum his a milky, translucent white color. You can't really tell on the back of my hand below. You can kind of see it in the picture above in the applicator.

Scent:
It smells like flowers/roses. It's not strong though, so it's not going to really bother you.
After a couple months of uses, I really like this serum. I've tried many & I usually get some type of skin irritation or breakout. I never got any of those while using this.

This serum makes my face feeling soft & rejuvenated. My skin does not feel dry the next morning. Every night after cleaning my face, I use this & then the Mizon 24 Soft Milk Whipping Cream.

Rating:
Though I really like the product, I can't tell how much product I've used so I don't really know when I'm going to go out. Which made the rating for this product go down a point. After using this, many people have noticed how much fresher & nicer my skin looks. I haven't seen any difference of the wrinkles around my eyes, but the lines I had on my forehead & elsewhere are gone. I think it's due to using this serum & the whipping cream together though.

DO I recommend this? YES, I think this serum is worth the try, but it might not work for everyone.

WILL I repurchase this? YES. I really like the serum & it works for me, so I'll buy another one soon ^^

Have you used any of Mizon's skincare products?
What's your go-to serum?

Thanks for stopping by!
See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Hi! 。◕ ‿ ◕。