26 October 2013

[REVIEW] Kryolan v. Studio Direct CEL Sealant

Hello!!! 
I finally got to finishing up this review post!!! My gosh!
IDK why I kept pushing it off rather than just finishing it! Sorry!!! But it's done now! LOL.

 * NOT SPONSORED*
please click on images to enlargen

I used a soft silver, hot pink, and shimmery dark brown eyeshadow from the 180 color palette for this product review. 

*CEL = cake eye liner
Kryolan Product Info:
Amount/Size: 15ml / 0.5 fl oz
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Polyester-5, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben
Cost: about $12 +
get it HERE or HERE

Studio Direct Product Info:

Amount/Size: 30ml / 1 fl oz
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), VP/Dimethylaminoethylmethacrylate, Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea
Cost: $11.99 
get it HERE
it's near the bottom of the page, they also have a waterproof version available



As you can see in the pic above, the eyeshadows w/ the Kryolan CEL Sealant is more pigmented than the Studio Direct one.



I tested both with a cotton swab. More product comes off from the Studio Direct Sealant. 
I swiped the cotton swab across all 3 eyeshadows. 

What I like about the Kryolan v. Studio Direct CEL Sealant:
- Stays put all day for me
- After it dries, the eyeshadow feels very soft and smooth
- Even after multiple times of wiping my hands on the shadows, they lasted
- Did not crease at all on my oiling eyelids
- Did not cake up or crack

What I like about the Studio Direct CEL Sealant:
- Larger size, more product
- cheaper price
- easier to get

 All in all I prefer the Kryolan CEL Sealant!
After a couple of hours the Studio Direct CEL Sealant started to crease up and the shadows faded. After it dries, it feels dry and it's not as soft/smooth as the Kryolan. It is more expensive, but it is worth it!!!! I've been using the Kryolan CEL Sealant for all my eyeliners in my recent makeup looks.

Here are some pics of me using the Kryolan CEL Sealant.
 please click on images to enlargen

I wore these makeup looks for 8+ hours, that's through sweating and having teary eyes.

What do you guys think???
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Shabnam. Sorry for the late reply. I have been taking a break ^^

      Delete

♥ Hi! 。◕ ‿ ◕。