03 November 2013

[REVIEW] Beuberry Cherry Pink



Happy late-Halloween!
And yay! November is here!!!!!! It's getting really cold now & I am so happy! I love sweater season!
I actually wanted to post this on Halloween day, but ended up running into some technical difficulties, but if any of you follow me on instagram then it's nothing new ^^
I've become more active on instagram since it's faster & easier than blogging, but no worries... I will keep on blogging.


 Color: 5/5
The pink is very vibrant and opaque.

Design: 4/5
Looks kind of like a flower. The ring is not too large so the pink design stands out more.

Comfort: 2/5
I was not able to wear them for more than 3 hours. Maybe I got a bad batch??? They started to irritate my eyes when I hit 3 hours.

Enlargement: 5/5
These are very enlarging. The black outer ring enhances the lenses and they really stand out.

Cons:
I couldn't wear them for long :(

Rating: 
I was really captivated by the vibrant color & design of these lenses, but half way through I had to take them out... As you can see below, my eyes were becoming irritated with them :( So I'm throwing these out. Would have been nice to keep them and wear them again. I'm pretty sure I got a bad pair since my sister has the same one, and they were fine for her... 

What do you guys think?



 

After I took out the Cherry Pink lenses I wore the i.Fairy Hanabi Red lenses ^^



As for Halloween at school, I was a kitty cat >.> It was simple + I didn't really want to dress up... LOL




So that's it for now!!! See ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Hi! 。◕ ‿ ◕。