13 October 2013

[REVIEW] NYX Lip Butters

Hello!!!
This review is sooooo sooooo late ~
Am so sorry... I just never got to it... I never really review lip products.

Well... ONTO THE REVIEW


I only purchased these 4 colors, I'm thinking about purchasing some more, but idk.
I personally really like these colors and use them often.


Excuse my ugly lips! I used to have such light lips, but now they are so dark. My derma says it's because I stay out in the sun too much... hence why I am also so tan/dark.


I also purchased the NYX Red Lipstick in Chic Red, which I love!!! It's the perfect red for me. Not too bright, but not too dark.

The glosses are sheer, but as you can see, you can see the colors on my lips. They are fairly pigmented and would look very pretty on light/pale lips. They would also look really nice over lipsticks too. 

If you have dark lips or want these to show up more, then I recommend using lip concealers or foundation/concealer on your lips.

The texture of the glosses are very creamy, they are not sticky or watery like other glosses.
They last about 2 hours for me, unless I am drinking alot that day. 

They are also very moisturizing. After I wipe them off, my lips feel very soft. My lips are always so dry, so I'm so happy these soften my chapped lips.

They don't really have a flavor or smell... So that is good. I mean for me at least.

Rating: 
I would love these even more if they were more pigmented and last a bit more, but it is gloss. I have tried their Xtreme Lip Creams, but those are too drying for my lips... they made my lips more chapped throughout the days. Other than that, I am happy with my purchase. 

They are also only $5 each!!! Super affordable!

What do you think? Have you tried these?
Which shades do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Hi! 。◕ ‿ ◕。