18 August 2013

[REVIEW] Sleek i-Divine Palette in Storm 578

I like the color selection & glitter eyeshadows in this palette, but
I had to apply the shadows a 4-5 times to get them this dark.

The eyeshadows are really soft even after multiple times applying, it still isn't much :(


This would have been my favorite palette if the shadows were more pigmented. Would I recommend this to a friend? I don't know. Maybe...
The palette easily gets dirty easily & so does your face. Now, no one likes that, right?

I'll keep this palette just for those days I don't feel like wearing much makeup.

That's it for this review!
What did you think about it? Have you tried this palette before?

Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

  1. Oh really cute palette, I have this same palette and is one of my favs. Thanks foryour review. Now I´m following you in GFC and Blolovin´I hope your follow me back in both"
    xx

    Join to my Giveaway for Win an Etude House CC Cream!


    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, do you want to follow each other?

    Nice blog between, i really like it :)

    Here are my pages:
    http://fashiongetsfierceblog.blogspot.pt/
    http://www.facebook.com/fashiongetsfiercee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, honey!
    You have lovely blog. Nice make up!
    Do you want follow each other? Let me know!

    http://anna-alina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg your eyes are really pretty!!!
    please check out my blog maybe?
    charrmyn.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Sakuranko: thank you!

    @Ines De Castro: Thank you!

    @Анна-Алина Гевелюк: THank you so much!

    @Charmaine K: Thank you hun! Sure!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Hi! 。◕ ‿ ◕。