18 August 2013

[REVIEW] Sleek i-Divine Palette in Storm 578

I like the color selection & glitter eyeshadows in this palette, but
I had to apply the shadows a 4-5 times to get them this dark.

The eyeshadows are really soft even after multiple times applying, it still isn't much :(


This would have been my favorite palette if the shadows were more pigmented. Would I recommend this to a friend? I don't know. Maybe...
The palette easily gets dirty easily & so does your face. Now, no one likes that, right?

I'll keep this palette just for those days I don't feel like wearing much makeup.

That's it for this review!
What did you think about it? Have you tried this palette before?

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Oh really cute palette, I have this same palette and is one of my favs. Thanks foryour review. Now I´m following you in GFC and Blolovin´I hope your follow me back in both"
    xx

    Join to my Giveaway for Win an Etude House CC Cream!


    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, honey!
    You have lovely blog. Nice make up!
    Do you want follow each other? Let me know!

    http://anna-alina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg your eyes are really pretty!!!
    please check out my blog maybe?
    charrmyn.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sakuranko: thank you!

    @Ines De Castro: Thank you!

    @Анна-Алина Гевелюк: THank you so much!

    @Charmaine K: Thank you hun! Sure!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Hi! 。◕ ‿ ◕。