04 April 2013

Hair & FOTD [2013년 4월 03일]



Products I am wearing:
EOS Ice in Blue
Covergirl Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation in 845 Warm Beige
Lioele Baby Pink Blush
Shiseido Eyebrow Palette in BR631
Lioele Gel Liner in Black
Tony Moly Gel Liner in Brown
Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in 080 Strawberry Shortcake


I am loving the Covergirl 3-in-1 Foundation!
I decided to try it out because of all the raves. And I proudly
admit, I am going to repurchase this item. The only bad part is that the one I'm using is almost 2 shades darker than my actual color... kind of hard to figure out the exact color. You can see how dark it is HERE. My neck color is the same as my face color. It gets darker after an hour or so. Either way, I'm loving it!


I'm surprised that part of my bangs was long enough to braid and be
put over my bangs... I have so many short layers on top.

(My chin is so sharp >.> wth?)

 Thank you for all the comments about my hair!
I really appreciate it. I'm finally getting used to it. I feel like I can do
so much more now I have a new hair color. LOL.

I am having technical difficulties as well as some issues with my sd cards.
They aren't working, so the reviews are going to take more time. I am going
to buy new sd cards & retake pics edit/crop them. 

2 comments:

♥ Hi! 。◕ ‿ ◕。