18 May 2012

✂ My 1st Wig Review

I received my wig on May 15th. So happy! Came really fast. About a weeks or so after my friend bought it and sent it out to me. The wig is approximately 20" or 23". I'm not really sure. It's fairly longer than I expected it to be, but I LOVE IT!


It's synthetic, but heat resistant. It feels and looks like human hair.
I was actually very hesitant at first since, but since I was getting it from a friend... I kinda was like whatever about it. I knew she wouldn't get me some crappy a** wig.

I cut the bangs! I was afraid to since I never really worked w/ wigs before.
╮(─▽─)╭ 
I have worn some before, but that was w/ the help of people putting it on me & styling it for me.

  (click on pic to enlarge)  

What do you think? Maybe I should cut the bangs a bit more? Or keep it the length it is now?
I also cut a layer in the hair to kind of frame my face. I really like it and I can't wait to style it and see what I can do to it  (∩▂∩)

Selcas:
Excuse my dark circles.... Finals week & I was stressed out
and I didn't get much sleep at all if any due to some family issues as well.

(click on pics to enlarge) 

Style: ❀❀❀❀❀/5
It's long and wavy. What not to like about it?!
I can do so much with it :)

Texture: ❀❀❀❀❀/5
Very soft and silky. I really like the feel of it. It's not plastic-y or rubbery feeling and does not make me feel icky when I wear it.

Color: ❀❀❀❀/5
It was supposed to be a light brown, but it's more of a medium brown. I don't really mind. 

Appearance: ❀❀❀❀❀/5
It's shiny, but not fake shiny. It doesn't look unnatural at all. I actually took it to school and everyone was asking me what kind of hair it was xD 

Heat Resistance:
I haven't tried any heat on it and I don't think I ever will. I just don't want to risk damaging it.

Con:
Because it's synthetic, it's easily tangled. Right after I brush it, it gets tangled again. Other than that, it's all good (。◕‿◕。) 

What are your takes on it?


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Hi! 。◕ ‿ ◕。