29 August 2014

Clothing + Nail Polish Haul

Hey loves!
How are you doing?
I hope you are all well!
I'm trying to find more time to work on my blog.
And I got some time today.

oh... and here's a cute little gif of a kitty... This is what I felt like when I saw the word SALE...


I bought some clothes & a couple of nail polishes since they were on sale. I couldn't say no....
More like I didn't want to say no >.>

Today was a good day. Though it's super hot outside, I felt like just going out to window shop. 
I went out to look for a pair of sandals for everyday use and I saw that a shop was having a sale. Everything was 20% and more off. I've passed by the shop a couple of times, but never went in. I was truly surprised that had plus sizes. Yay!

I bought 3 tops, 2 camis (not pictured), and 1 cardigan


The back is what I really like. It has a crocheted pattern in the middle to show off a little back.


Another top that caught my attention was this red tank top with zipper & pocket design.
It's sheer and the pockets are not actually pockets... it's just part of the design.
The zipper does work though.


I also bought a thin cardigan. It's thin so it's great to wear in the Summer/Fall.
Especially since my arms tan so easily... I need something to cover them up.


This blue tank top was super cute on display so I had to buy it >.>
It's a high-low tank with buttons in the front. It's super soft and thin.
A bit on the sheer side, but nice and flowy.


Now onto the NAIL POLISHES I bought.


Sally Hansen Insta-Dry Polishes
Size: 0.31 fl.oz.

On sale for buy 1 get 1 half off. Normal price is about $6 each.

700 High n' Dry (matte), 680 Coastin By (matte), 240 Chartreuse Chase, 113 Sand Storm 


205 Pink Blink, 280 Rapid Red, 425 Blue Away, 710 In a Haze (matte)


INM OUT THE DOOR Top Coat - 2.5 fl.oz. & Milani Color Statement - 0.34 fl.oz.
28 Spotlight White, 17 Lovely Amethyst

The Milani polishes were also buy 1 get 1 half off. Each are about $6.
The top coat was $10, it was originally $13.

What do you think?
A little too much polish? lol. NEVER too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Hi! 。◕ ‿ ◕。