18 July 2014

[REVIEW] Beuberry Kiwi Brown & Grey Lenses

Long time no see, again!
Ughhhh. I had an allergic reaction to something a couple of days ago & my face became super swollen & red so I've been unable to take picture reviews of products I've been working on. But I do have a circle lens review for you today!

I've also been working on finding some cute/fun makeup tutorials to do. If you have any suggestions please comment them below 


I also have the colors aqua, violet, & green in these lenses. Review for those will be coming up later!


As you can see, these show up very well for dark eyes!

Product Decription:
Dia: 16mm
Water Content: 55%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Made in Korea

Color: 5/5
The brown shows up fairly bright on my brown eyes. They are not too bright in person. The color reminds me of brown sugar? lol

Design: 5/5
The design/style of the lenses are not dramatic, they are natural & blend well with the eyes. They are two-toned giving the lenses a more natural look.

Comfort: 5/5
I can wear them 6-8 hours easily without any eye drops & they don't move around. They are thin & very easy to put in.

Enlargement: 2/5
They don't really have that much of an enlarging effect. They don't have a limbal ring around them. Meant for more of a natural look.

Color: 5/5
I love these grey lenses! One of my favorites. They are almost identical to the 3-tones Puffy lenses, but I think these blend in better with my eyes.

Design: 4/5
The design/style of the lenses are not dramatic, they are natural & blend well with the eyes. They are two-toned giving the lenses a more natural look.

Comfort: 5/5
I can wear them 6-8 hours easily without any eye drops & they don't move around. They are thin & very easy to put in.


Enlargement: 2/5
They don't really have that much of an enlarging effect. They don't have a limbal ring around them. Meant for more of a natural look.

Rating
These lenses are great for everyday wear & show up nicely on dark eyes. They can of course still be useful in dolly eye makeup. I've been especially wear the grey ones! I'm such a sucker for grey lenses! I can't wait to open & try out the aqua, violet, & green ones! 

I'll be doing a makeup look/tutorial with these lenses for natural everyday makeup & for sexy evening out. 

Here are a couple selfies of me:



What do you think about these lenses? Do you love grey lenses like I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Hi! 。◕ ‿ ◕。