Hope you guys are well & happy!
I just finished making a new case & wanted to share w/ you all.
It's very simplistic, easy, & sparkly! lol.
Excuse me for the dirty mirror... I kept touching it.
The bronze piece dangles so I can add charms to it later.
Total time: 4 hours
I ran out of pearls... sigh... luckily I found more.
- Can substitute the Amazing Goop Craft Arte Adhesive for Epoxy or E-6000
- I don't recommend super glue. It cracks & destroys the surface of the case as well as the cabochons & rhinestones
- Glass rhinestones are not easily corrosive so I recommend them. For even more sparkle Swarvoski crystals are the way to go. The backing isn't foil, so you can also use superglue
- Recommended: 48 hours - 72 hours for drying time.
- Placing it in direct sunlight can cause the cabochons/pearls to become dull. Glue can also turn yellow. Place is a clean, cool area to dry.
A little about Amazing Goop Craft Arte:
- In the beginning it will run/ooze out of the tube on it's own. That's because of the air bubbles in it, so don't freak out.
- It settles/gets really tacky after 1-2 minutes so you have to be somewhat quick in placing you deco on. Do small areas at a time.
- I don't recommend placing the glue onto something, then using it. It will become really sticky & turn into goo.
- TIP: Get a tiny ziplock bag ( like the ones for jewelry/makeup swatches/deco), place some of the glue into it & use it like a pastry bag. It's easier to use.
- The tube does get harder as you start to get to the center of it.
What chu think???
It actually doesn't way as much as you may think. As the glue dries, it flattens down. The only think is that the flowers can be delicate If treated roughly, the petals can chip or break off. I'm loving the case so far.
Oh. Are there any fun apps for ipad you can recommend, camera/pic apps or games???
Tell me about your deco ideas & projects ^^ I'd love to see & hear about them!
Thank you for stopping by ^^